Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Post 10 Cooper


To be honest I can’t recall myself ever getting extremely engaged into a book just because I find reading to be boring and I can’t ever maintain my attention while reading. All the reading that I have done throughout my life has always been forced reading that I have had to do for school. Even while I read the books that I had to for school I can’t say that I have ever experienced “deep reading” because I am always flipping the pages to see how many more there are that I have to read. I am not saying that all books are terrible but I just can’t get lost in the pages of a book like some people are capable of doing. However, if I were to be locked in a room and forced to read a book I would pick to read the Guinness Book of World Records. I wouldn’t necessarily consider that a book since it’s more of a picture book but at least it would be capable of keeping my interest in the book. Even though I may not read books I do find myself reading a few sections out of a magazine that we get shipped to our house called USA Hockey. Yes, this magazine is also filled with more pictures which is why it may seem to keep my attention but it is also all about hockey which is why I believe I don’t mind reading a few articles out of it from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment