Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 5 (My thoughts on group project) - Zarif

Personally, I think that I could have done even better for the coffee shop assignment as I think that the Presentation part (PT) would have been smoother if I really do all my parts clearly. If I have the chance I will work even harder in order to carve each of the audiences smile by the end of my group's presentation. Generally, I feel that this course brings me into a broader perspective of seeing things aside from attaining new ways of thinking critically. Throughout the coffee shop assignment, I felt that there is an exquisite touch on simple and little things which I believe that no one will ever notice even if there's any small changes to the place we usually enter.

As an Asian boy, I believe that it takes more than just fluency in English to communicate with westerners especially Americans since my hometown usage of English was based on full reference of British English. Both American English and British English has little distinction but very critical ones and it should not be put lightly in any aspect. I personally enjoyed my time with my group knowing more about how they think compared to mine. I believe that as we get along each other we tend to learn more about humanities and how similar our goals are regardless of gender, age or diversity groups that we came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment