I thought the analyzing of a coffee shop
project was fun and interesting. It
really opened up my eyes to what a space can say just by how it is decorated or
even painted. I personally am not a huge coffee drinker or
even a coffee drinker at all for that matter.
For this reason I found this project more incite full and it even
encouraged me to check out other coffee shops to see how they differ and
why. I kind of felt weird doing this but
I also thought it would be interesting to analyze where I spend most of my
time, the ice rink. When analyzing the
ice rink I realized that everything I really like or enjoy doing was surrounding
me. The up keep of the rink was close to
something that I would have to in my house and the colors and smells reminded
me of home also. After analyzing this
rink I was able to see why I spend so much time there it was because this place
reminded me so much like home and made me feel comfortable. I can safely say that that rink would act as
a 3rd space for me due to all of the hours I have spent there. I could almost call this rink a second home
the only reason I really leave is because of class and school work. If it weren’t for those Im not sure I would
ever leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment