Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bonus Post Martin

I am looking forward to summer as a way to wind down from the school year and to work as much as possible to make as much money as possible. The reason work is important is because it gives me something to do for the summer so I don't get myself into trouble and because I'll be 21 when I come back to Iowa City and I anticipate spending some quality time downtown throughout the coarse of the school year. So in terms of having fun during the summer, I won't have much but I will be happy about not having to go to class or worry about papers, projects, tests, etc. I assume that at some point during the summer I am going to get sick of working but I'll just have to think about all fun that occurs in Iowa City and that will be all the motivation I need to keep working 40 hours a week. There will be at least one week of fun because my family is taking a trip to the sunny and beautiful Florida in June. My brother and I are going to be beach chilling for five days straight. I'll turn 21 a couple weeks before the trip so I plan on enjoying a beverage or two while soaking up the sun on the beach with my brother. Other than that, my summer will consist mostly of working and working out; I am very much looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment