My
summer is going to be exhausting. Right when I get home I have to nanny
Monday-Friday starting at 7:30am. 7:30am! I have to wake up earlier than I did
for school this year. I have to watch the most annoying children on the planet.
They are the typical nightmare kids; they scream for my attention while I am
trying to make them lunch and they run throughout the house with their dirty
feet on purpose because they know I have to clean it up. I have to cook and
clean and watch these three boys for a total of nine hours. Then when I get off
of my nanny shift, I then have to go babysit a three year old boy who still
“has accidents” in his pants. Not to mention I really don’t like kids very
much. I also have to complete 30 hours of community service so that will be
done on my weekends. God forbid my weekends are for lounging around, going to
the pool, and meeting up with old friends. Instead, you can find me at the
smelly, old food pantry packing soap cans into boxes for hours upon hours. This
has to be one of the worst jobs ever. The repetition gives me a headache but I
cannot stop packing or the supervisor will get upset. I can never seem to catch
a break this summer. All I want to do is hang out with my boyfriend who has
been long distance this whole year and my old friends from high school that I
haven’t seen for months! But unfortunately, I have to work two jobs and
volunteer for hours right after I get done studying my brains out for finals.
Yay me! I am tired already just thinking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment