Recently, the most impressive book for me was. I got really immersed in a book. I read this book last semester.The original title of this book is “Lean In: Women, And The Will To Lead”. In this title “Lean In” means that ‘jump at the chance’ or ‘go out into the world’. On this book, Sheryl Sandberg, who is the author of this book and the chief operating officer of Facebook, diversely advises contemporary women how to overcome obstacles in their lives and to success in their fields.
Based on experiences in her life, she argues that contemporary women should change themselves by playing a leading role in their lives. Going one step forward, she encourages contemporary women in changing the world. After I read this book, I could believe that if more women lean in, women can change the power structure of our world and expand opportunities.In addition to this, I realized that men need to lean into their families more, especially since research has consistently found that children with involved and loving fathers have higher levels of psychological well-being and better cognitive abilities.This book inspired the fact that we can close the leadership gap now. Each individual’s success can make success a little easier for the next. We can do this—for ourselves, for one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment