Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Post 14 Poulsen
I really found the topic of Plastic Surgery to very interesting because I never though of it as a cure the way that Hannah talked about it. I personally like boobs and agree that if a women has a low self esteem and feels that she should increase or decrease her boob size to make her feel better she should do it. Normally I found plastic surgery to be somewhat materialistic and something that people only did to try and draw more attention, but I now feel that if it were possible to help someone increase their self esteem then why not. Why deprive someone of the opportunity to help them get more self esteem. I also found it very interesting the concept of how many guys get plastic surgery to help them in the work place and work atmosphere. If i felt that I had to change myself to fit into a company I personally wouldn't do it but everyone's different. I believe that there are people out there that get plastic surgery to help them get better jobs or to keep high up jobs. I also feel that its not for everyone and everyone should have the choice on what they want to do to their body because plastic surgery is a very big change and something that you will have to live with for the rest of your life unless you get another round of plastic surgery done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment