Saturday, May 10, 2014
Bonus Post Poulsen
My summer right now is kind of a mystery, but im really excited about it. I am still trying to look for a job and hopefully work at the golf course near my house, but am not sure if that will happen. The thing I am looking forward to most about summer is going to be seeing my dog. I haven't seen my dog for months so im super excited to spend the summer with her. If I am unable to get a job for the beginning of the summer I am going to be taking Calc 3 and probably a Physics course in summer school. However if I do find a job Ill probably just work out more and hang out by the beach with my brother and dog on the free time. Either way I am just excited to go home to warm weather and friends and family. Mid summer I am going to be going to my cottage in Charlevoix, Mi and staying there for about a week or so. This is usually my favorite part about summer because I am able to fish and see some of my relatives who also leave in Charlevoix. I have a couple of friends who went to school in Michigan too so they're going to be coming up to my cottage for that week also. Overall I just cant wait to get out of Iowa. I know that it will only be a matter of weeks before I start missing the friends ive made here, but I know that ill be seeing them in about 2 months anyways so its not that big of a deal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment