As I continue to get older my summer vacations haven’t been
as much as a vacation as I’d like for them to be. The first week of summer
however will be the only break that I will get all summer. My friends and I are
going to be road tripping down to Naples, Florida and staying in my friend’s
mom’s condo. I’m looking forward to kicking it back on the beach, getting a
nice little tan, and not having a worry in the world especially after all of
these finals. After I get back from Florida though it will be back to reality
for me. I will be working for my dad’s landscaping material business all
summer. My shifts will start at 6:30 A.M. and end at 4:00 P.M… I am a college
student who says my 11:00 class is too early how am I going to pull that shift
off all summer?! On top of going to work I will also be taking summer classes
at a community college. The more I talk about my summer the more I dread for it
to come. For the first time in my life I might be admitting that I will be
looking forward to school starting again because by the end of the summer I am
going to be so exhausted and will be in need for an actual vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment