Sunday, May 11, 2014

knightly post 15

When people think of summer they usually think of a fun and relaxing time to forget about school for a couple of months.  That’s exactly what the ideal summer sounds like.  That is not going to be my summer though.  I am taking classes over the summer to get ahead for my degree, along with that I also have a job.  The reason it is good to take classes over the summer is so that I can get ahead and have a lighter work load in the school year.  While all the other students might have to take a lot of hard courses I will only have to take a few because I got ahead over the summer.  It is good to have a job over the summer so that I can have money when I come back to school.  As a college student I feel like I am always broke, and I usually am.  Since I have a job I will be able to have money when the school year stars.  Nothing looks better to a college student then money.  The summer that I have planned is not the ideal summer so to speak but for the path I am taking in school it is sacrifices like these that I will have to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment