Saturday, May 10, 2014

Levine bonus post

This summer will be a very interesting one for me.  There are parts of it that I am definitely looking forward to, and there are also parts of it that I am not crazy about.  I am very much looking forward to spending time with my friends from high school.  I haven't seen them in a long time so it will be fun to hang out with them.  I am also looking forward to going back to Wrigley Field to watch some really bad Cubs baseball.  Even though the Cubs suck, to me there is nothing like spending a summer afternoon watching a baseball game at Wrigley Field.  There is something about the atmosphere that makes it different from all the other parks in the major leagues.  In between going to baseball games and sitting on my ass and doing nothing, I will have to work.  I was not smart with my money in my first year away from home, so I need to work in order to get some more money.  I will be working at the same place I did last summer, which is my uncle's pharmaceutical company.  I will working from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. packaging orders that will be shipped to customers all across the U.S.  While the job isn't all that glamorous, it will still earn me some money, which is something I desperately need right now.  The job is in downtown Chicago, so I will absolutely not be looking forward to spending my mornings and afternoons in bumper to bumper traffic on I-94.  While the traffic will be bad and the work will be boring, I still can't wait for summer to be here.  I have been counting down the days for a while and now that it is almost here I can't wait to be free of all papers, tests, homework for three whole months! 

No comments:

Post a Comment