Sunday, May 11, 2014

Post 15 (Bonus) - Zarif

"A person could only prepare everything up to his might, but if it things does not goes along, he just needs to change it and adapt to it positively." This old saying had always been there with me throughout my ups and down period and will always be there to keep me balance in life. Relatively, I usually based my life events just by planning the best I could, or if things just doesn't go well, then I just have to spontaneously come out with plan B, and perhaps C and etc. If I were to put it in just for this summer plans, I could perhaps put in the simplest way of spending it rather than contemplating on the best thing to do most of the times. 

In this way I could actually achieve more than one stuffs at a time, just like on my usual ways of doing thing without contemplating, or procrastinating it. A week after the finals, it is guaranteed that I'll be going to Indiana University- Bloomington in order to visit my dad's alma mater and competing for the Malaysian chess tournament there. After I'm done with that (and have returned to Iowa City), I would need to apply for any part time jobs that is acceptable for F-1 students. By keeping my options open, I believe that at the very least, I'll be content to be even get paid a little for the stuffs that I had to do so much just to brag to everyone that I'm hired. In the meantime, I could also make my driving permit; and eventually my driving license which should be ready after I had taken the driving test. While it could be prior to that or not, I could also renew my rental contract since my apartment requires it'd be done yearly, plus the addition of my country-mates studying in Iowa ! (hello fellow Malaysians). 

Once my summer session starts, in which I took like just 2 semester hours,  I believe that I'll be doing my best for the course. During the holiday after the summer session finals, I believe that traveling across the northeastern region would be my friend and I preferred destination of traveling. Since its about time my fellow Malaysians and I celebrate our traditional Raya event like we always do at our hometown, we'll be cooking more potlucks there in Philadelphia. So, as of now, that is all of what my plans could be comprise of prior to any changes; that have high percentage of occurring though it seems smooth. To be safe, I always keep my options open and I hope it paid me well during my first summer in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment